The requirements include years of experience as a legal secretary/office assistant, with the following qualifications:
- Typing and transcribing volumes of documents, cases, and administrative correspondence; answering the telephone, copying, scanning faxing, and/or e-filing pleadings and exhibits in federal and state courts, including Pennsylvania, Ohio, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Creating and maintaining files, client information, and archiving materials
- Maintaining a calendar for upcoming client meetings, as well as coordinating appointments with clients and attorneys
- Weekly and/or monthly entry of billable hours and preparing and mailing client invoices.
- Criminal and commercial litigation skills for client intake and case processing on Quick Books, and Docketing system for conflicts and accounting/billing.
Computer Skills: Expertise in Macintosh Apple OS, Windows XP, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Outlook, MS Internet Explorer, Windows 7 and Office 2010, MyCase Software, Quick Books 2017, PCDocs, Docs Open, Adobe Pro, and programs for document management used to locate archived files.