Legal Secretary – part-time/temporary to full-time permanent position –
Salary range is $15- $35 per hour with potential for overtime hours weekly.
Requirements: Years of experience in the legal secretary/office assistant field with qualifications including:
- Typing and transcribing volumes of documents cases and administrative correspondence; answering telephone, copying, scanning faxing and/or e-filing pleadings and exhibits in federal and state courts including PA, Ohio and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Creating and maintaining files, client information and archiving materials
- Maintaining calendar for upcoming client meetings as well as coordinate appointments with clients and attorneys
- Weekly and/or monthly entry of billable hours and preparing and mailing client Invoices.
- Criminal and Commercial Litigation skills for client intake and case processing on Quick Books and Docketing system for conflicts and accounting/billing.
Expertise in MacIntosh Apple OS, Windows XP, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Outlook, MS Internet Explorer, Windows 7 and Office 2010 , Quick Books 2017, PCDocs, Docs Open, Adobe Pro and programs for document management used locate archived files.